Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy New Year!


I thought that before I start posting review assignments and study guides for our inevitable 'end of semester' rush I thought I'd take a moment and wish everyone a Happy New Year.

I'd like to thank both my former and current students for their holiday wishes and for the 'new dots' on the map from Scotland! If you've taken a moment to notice the Clustermap, the blog has broken the 1000 visitors mark and we continue to gain visitors from all continents. Thank you to all who have visited. What started out as an 'electronic bulletin board' for my classes, has grown into something slightly more and has allowed me to develop many skills. Delivering mathematical content over the internet has been a challenge I continue to enjoy.

As the new year unfolds may your hopes become goals, and your goals become accomplishments.

No comments:

Header Graphic: http://ann-s-thesia.com

Thanks.