Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Energy...need some?

Our work as of late has been about Work and Energy. The highlight of today involved the notion that when work is done on an object the kinetic or potential energy changes. This allows us to determine the amount of work performed on an object while knowing only of the object's mass, initial and final velocity.

On a complimentary note I thought I'd pass along a short note of congratulations and thanks. When you do your homework, teaching you the next concept is much easier for me.

Although tomorrow is planned to be a work session for sections 9.4, 9.5, and 9.6 I don't recommend not doing some homework tonight as I'm sure there are questions we will need to discuss before Friday's quiz.

No comments:

Header Graphic: http://ann-s-thesia.com

Thanks.